Wednesday, June 17, 2009

*Ready For His Close Up


*About four months ago I was so happy to learn that my very good, long time friend, Edmond Hawkins, had landed a wonderful job as the head animator on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. And as I was watching last nights episode, online, while I drank my coffee this morning morning, I was so excited to catch his second TV appearance + first close up on the show as a back ground actor for a hilarious weekly skit called, "Second Floor West." The skit is basically making fun of reality TV shows like The Hills + The City. Edmond did a great job acting surprised while he ate his pizza at the exclusive pizza party, when Miles + Lauren walked in to cause a dramatic scene. Great job Ed ^_^ !

You can check out the episode for yourself right here: Edmonds Close Up Episode

No comments:

Post a Comment